Monday, January 4, 2016

10.10.10

I am doing a online class through reddit.
I'm excited to do this and get the feedback I need to improve. 
The first assignment was 10.10.10. Drive/walk/skip/run etc 10 minutes. You get a 10 step radius from where you end up and then you get to take 10 photos.
Not all mine are fantastic. I had to take the toddlers. Toddlers who love to run. I hope the next assignment I am able to leave them behind.

I was setting up the below picture when these guys flew off. I had to quickly adjust my settings on the fly.



This thing gets ignored a lot I think

Poor guys, freezing and mad at me for stopping their running off into the distance.

I needed to switch lenses to get the silly thing in focus. I see that now. Too late!

Fallen tree from the ice storm


I was running out of things in my radius, so I played with the wind,shadows and my hair.
This one is my favorite


Now we wait for feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment