Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Tree's 2.0

I've tinkered more this low light Christmas Tree's.
ISO: 100
SS: 4/5
F/ 5
Tripod used and remote shutter. It kept shaking when I pressed the camera.
I also edited it to haze the sides since my house is ugly and cluttered. 
You can find the previous tree photo here
I would just load the photo but my internet is being a slow poke tonight and just refusing. 
The previous one is definitely brighter, but even with having the ISO lower to create less noise I was able to get brighter exposures by adjusting the aperture and shutter speed. So really it's whatever you're going for!  Dark moody one for when you want to hide what your apartment looks like, or bright one to capture the silhouettes of loved ones by the tree. 

The world is my oyster!

No comments:

Post a Comment