Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Auto Focus Struggles


Just looking at it, it's not a bad shot.
I had no idea what type of bird it was at the time. But apparently it's a Sora Rail. They are apparently pretty secretive so I had no idea I was getting really luck at the time, especially with two little kids as well.

BUT the shot to me is on the rubbish side of things. The stinking eyes are not in focus. They are slightly blurry. The main body of the bird is clear.

So my next task is to find out how to make sure the eyes come into focus every time. 

But here are some I got from the same day.


Again, those blasted eyes aren't as crisp and clear as they should be


This one is my favorite I think.

I've been practicing with my 55mm-200mm lens. I'm already drooling over a 500mm-1000mm lens. But that one is only manual focus so that's going to be a little ways off before I can do that I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment