Saturday, February 20, 2016

Prime Lens

I found a prime lens! 
I drool over it's aperture capabilities.  I've read that this one is great for portraits so I was curious. I've tested it out on the kids since they are the only ones I can play photographer with. I was struggling with this lens though. It kept getting over exposed really easily. The downside with kids is that they don't stay still long enough for you to figure out a shot.


First one isn't one that I'm happy with. It came out over exposed in the end result. I made it look a little bit better end result.  But here you can see how lovely that aperture is!



I think Cole's came out nicer since he was actually listening to the directions...sorta. He was a little easier to pose a little bit. 


I"m still learning with this lens. Either I'm in my head or it's a little more difficult to find the settings for this one. I might try Aperture priority mode to see what that does. Make the camera do the rest of the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment